Friday, June 26, 2020

Dear Soulmate-- I am practicing being alone...





Dear Soulmate - 
I hope your smile is as beautiful as i see in my  dreams..
I am waiting for you in a sea of 7  billion ..

Dear Soulmate-
I am here ..
I am learning to take care of myself ..
So that i can take care of you in the future..
I am alone....
But i am not lonely............
These lips have kissed all the wrong people ..
So that i can learn to kiss you in the right way..
And i'm going through heartbreaks,
These heartbreaks that hurt like hell..
So i can understand true love..

The love that i will give to you
And i am practicing being alone..
So we can be alone together...
When shall we meet??
Meet me at the right place..
At the right side..
When i am the right person..
For now, i will be here,, Chasing my dreams-i will be here,,
Gathering experences, trying to understand the world
Making myself happy and whole, 
Because i kno then ,
And only then -Is when we will meet..


No comments:

Post a Comment

ক্রস কানেকশন

  তোকে মোছায়- যেন বয়ে যাওয়া চোখের কিনায়। বেলা শেষে কোনো রেস্তোরাতে চোট্ট ডিনার মোমের আলোয় আঙ্গুলে আজ মানিয়েছে দারুন ভালো আদর পাখি- অ...